Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Pennies on the rail tracks.

On 3/27/2014 10:52 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

Every now and then would find those explosive devices used to strap to
the track that when run over would make a super loud bang to alert the
engineer to stop the train. Ever find those?

Although handy to walk along the tracks, I quickly learned to walk along
the OUTSIDE of the tracks! as in yeccchhh!!!

I heard, years ago, to always walk along the
outside, but can't remember why. Maybe that's
it?

--
..
Christopher A. Young