Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, I Never Knew

On 3/26/2014 3:13 PM, Pico Rico wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...
Ya know, if you stop learning, you die. I learn something new every
day and I have always enjoyed discovering and learning new things.
There is no way one person can know everything and those who claim
they know everything really irritate those of us who do. I've
always read everything I could get my hands on and if the Interweb
had existed when I was a kid, I would be Dr.Evil and ruling the
world by now. I just came across something that I never knew
existed and it made go WTF, you have to be kidding me. After
thinking about it, it made sense in a way. So take a look at
something I found that I never knew existed. ^_^

http://www.amazon.com/Volta-31-56003...n+Watch+Winder

http://preview.tinyurl.com/m3p3mzv

TDD

Detective Goren knew about these. I guess you don't pay close
attention when you watch Law and Order?

I've watched some of the episodes and think it's a good show but I don't
really follow any TV series as they come out since I watch it all on my
computer and usually watch a lot of older series that have episodes that
I missed. I'll watch all 5 years of a series from start to finish and
really enjoy watching TV on my own schedule. ^_^

TDD