Posted to uk.d-i-y
Timothy Murphy[_2_] Timothy Murphy[_2_] is offline

Default Aldi LED lamps

PeterC wrote:

Last time Aldi had LED lamps I went there the day fter and there were
loads of SBC, ES and SES but no BC. When will they admit that the UK still
has mainly BC?

Yes, this is odd.

Also I'd really like to see screw-type brass lamp sockets
of the kind popular for many decades in the UK,
hopefully ones that can simply replace the corresponding BC sockets.

I've never seen any similar brass fitting on the continent,
only ugly plastic things.

(I know there are screw adaptors, and have bought many cheaply online;
but these don't fill me with great confidence.)

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net