Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, I Never Knew

On 3/26/2014 1:14 PM, Fat-Dumb and Happy wrote:
A different brand but for the dude that almost everything I suppose,
maybe a handicapped person?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boy-28Zv7yE

When I first saw the things, I thought that it must be a way for a
jeweler or watch shop to display watches and have them working for their
customers to examine. After watching the video, it became apparent that
anyone with enough money to collect expensive watches wouldn't think
twice about dropping a huge chunk of cash on a gizmo to wind their
watches. I saw an interview with John Mayer in which he revealed he was
an avid watch collector and I would think he would own one or more watch
winders. ^_^

Oh yea, I believe I've stumbled upon a good product to custom build for
for folks with lots of disposable income. ^_^

TDD