Posted to uk.d-i-y
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Aldi LED lamps

On 26/03/2014 12:27, wrote:

Aldi have a range of led lamps in their current specials. What caught my eye was a ES rated at 1050lm, staing 75W equivalent. Also a BC 850lm. Plenty of dimmer ones too. These are the first usefully bright ones I've found. Will try them out later and report back.

£10 each, which isn't cheap though.

Andrew

Those are not at all bad prices - thanks for the heads up. Similar ones
are on Amazon from more recognisable brands. The ones with Samsung and
Philips LEDs in do the best imitation of incandescent lighting.

Some of the cheap and nasty ones sing faintly when on.

First half decent LED lamp I ended up with was an end of line
remaindered model from Aldi/Lidl discounted to £10 for a brace.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown