Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] seagirt555@gmail.com is offline

Default Garage door opener and wall switch not working

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 5:40:29 AM UTC-4, bob haller wrote:
try plugging the opener into a extension cord to a known good outlet. a good friend called me with a opener doesnt work, turned out a breaker had tripped....

try the easy stuff first

The light would not be blinking if it was not getting power.
As Oren suggested, I'd start with the photo sensors. Very common
for a problem there, ie debris blocking the lens, knocked out of
alignment, wire broken, etc to cause the symptom.