Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] seagirt555@gmail.com is offline

Default Flight MH370 disaster - new theory (asphyxia - air problems)

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:29:45 AM UTC-4, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,

"Robert Green" wrote:

Oh, they've convicted people of murder without a body before.

Which is why I also included evidence. Nothing here until we get the

black boxes and/or wreckage except conjecture and enough conflicting

testimony to confuse the situation. It probably is in neither Boeing's

nor MA's best interests to find anything.

--

I would think it's in Boeing's interest to find out what happened.
IMO, it's unlikely an aircraft failure, so finding out what happened