Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 25' Capri sailboat on ebay..currently at $510 with 1.5 days to go

On Mon, 24 Mar 2014 23:32:41 -0500, Richard
wrote:

Dunning and Kruger proposed that, for a given skill, incompetent people
will:

1. tend to overestimate their own level of skill;
2. fail to recognize genuine skill in others;
3. fail to recognize the extremity of their inadequacy;
4. recognize and acknowledge their own previous lack of skill, /if/
they are exposed to training for that skill.

^5 Richard. Well stated!

Introspection is a marvelous thing. Im forced to do it regularly and I
think it makes me a better person for it. Though it is a bitter taste.

--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"

---