Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Flight MH370 disaster - new theory (asphyxia - air problems)

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
"Robert Green" wrote:

Seat cushions and bits of foam are not really very big targets
And there's always an enormous amount of junk floating in the ocean
everywhere. I wonder what the bottom line $ cost will be for this

effort
and how much US taxpayers will spend. It costs a lot of $ per hour to
operate those big Navy ships.

I wonder how much is sunk costs

Oh, I hadn't notice that groaning pun before! (-:

As much as it pains me to admit this on lose a little respect from
you on my prowess with verbiage, I hadn't noticed the pun before either.

and how much is marginal. Some of this
could also be used as training for some of the specialties.

We've got commercial ships joining in now - we've gone well into the
marginal costs - the question is who typically pays them? I haven't been
able to find as much information about that as I thought I might. The
AirFrance crash had duelling deep pockets, with AF and Airbus each paying to
look for evidence that the other was "on the hook" for the crash.

Probably the same here. Although I also have to wonder about whether
the airlines and makers have sorta come to the conclusion that there is
NO liability for either until it is found. Sorta like trying to convict
for murder without a body OR evidence.
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein