Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Flight MH370 disaster - new theory (asphyxia - air problems)

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
"Robert Green" wrote:

Seat cushions and bits of foam are not really very big targets
And there's always an enormous amount of junk floating in the ocean
everywhere. I wonder what the bottom line $ cost will be for this

effort
and how much US taxpayers will spend. It costs a lot of $ per hour to
operate those big Navy ships.

I wonder how much is sunk costs

Oh, I hadn't notice that groaning pun before! (-:

and how much is marginal. Some of this
could also be used as training for some of the specialties.

We've got commercial ships joining in now - we've gone well into the
marginal costs - the question is who typically pays them? I haven't been
able to find as much information about that as I thought I might. The
AirFrance crash had duelling deep pockets, with AF and Airbus each paying to
look for evidence that the other was "on the hook" for the crash.

--
Bobby G.