Posted to alt.home.repair

Default pressure washer

On Sun, 23 Mar 2014 19:47:24 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 3/23/2014 7:00 PM, Meanie wrote:

I did come across a used Generac PW on Craigslist which the seller
states the motor works but the pump does not and he's not mechanically
inclined. He's asking $50 and I was thinking I could then purchase a
good pump and get it working. Though, I don't know if pumps will be easy
to find for older units and at what cost.

I bought a PW which needed a part, and the
combination of part A, and part B, and part
C was far more than buy the whole thing new
(and get a warranty). Please research before
you buy.

OTOH, you might be able to resell the engine
and get your fifty back.

I've got one sitting in the shed needs the outlet "manifold" -an $86
part.