View Single Post
  #22   Report Post  
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster

Default drill bit sets, quality, prices???

On Sunday, March 23, 2014 1:37:43 PM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 3/23/2014 3:30 PM, wrote:

On Sunday, March 23, 2014 12:39:05 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

No, it's not excellent advice you ****ing moron. Neither is claiming you will drill a hole larger if a drill bit is resharpened by hand. It's advice from someone who doesn't have enough experience working in a machining job shop where time is money.

"Has it occurred to you that Don is in the right newsgroup if he is an amatuer. This is REC.crafts.metalworking. You are looking for pro.business.metalworking."

You're a ****ing moron who has no interest in learning the proper and professional way to do things. How soon before you start asking for pictures of my home machine shop again?

So this group should ignore advice from professionals who have the kind of experience you don't have, right asshole? How many more Larry Jackass's does this group need?

You're a ****ing moron with no clues and you often show it. Please add me to your kill file immediately. I don't want you to learn anything from what I post just like Nichols doesn't. I prefer it that way.

I am pretty sure I am a lot smarter than you are. Your advice on drills may be good for professionals , but it is not worth much for those who do metalwork for fun. To you time is money, but that is not true for everyone.. If you have a mill, using short bits and not center punching is good. But for someone using a hand drill or even a drill press, using a center punch is a better way to go. Somehow I doubt that someone asking for advice on buying drills, has a mill.

If I had a kill file, you would be one of the first ones in it. But I must admit you provide a little fun with you posts. Such an ego and yet not able to understand and help anyone.

Dan

You're the only one that doesn't have him in the bin.

Wrong. Again.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups:

https://twitter.com/RCdeWinter/statu...579712/photo/1