Posted to rec.woodworking
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default multiple projects

YEP too many birthdays cause that. WW

"woodchucker" wrote in message

How many of you work on multiple projects at once?

I started cutting up some wood for something. I can't remember what it
was. I had put it aside, all together, and today I am cleaning up the
mess I have around here. And ran across the parts, just rough cut,
nothing to final size, no real shapes yet. If I had a skirt or
something, I could tell what it was.. but nothing.

The short term memory is killing me... I keep thinking I'll remember how
could I forget...

obviously, I'm just going to leave it as sometime I'll go oh yea, but
has that ever happened to you, where you can't remember what you were
working on?
--
Jeff