Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default What's Best Material for Carpet Runner in Wheelchair Users Home?

On 3/22/2014 6:15 PM, wrote:

I'm wondering which of these runners do you feel would be least prone
to attracting lint, dirt etc. and is easiest to clean? To me the
second listed looks a little less fuzzy than the other and therefore
may not track as much lint? It also looks stronger.

I cannot answer your question, but haae a couple of my own Do you need
a runner or is there a better floor covering? I'm thinking that vinyl
sheet goods, ceramic tile, laminate, engineered hardwood, could be a
better choice and are easy to clean with a damp sponge mop.