Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default multiple projects

woodchucker wrote:
How many of you work on multiple projects at once?

I started cutting up some wood for something. I can't remember what it
was. I had put it aside, all together, and today I am cleaning up the
mess I have around here. And ran across the parts, just rough cut,
nothing to final size, no real shapes yet. If I had a skirt or something,
I could tell what it was.. but nothing.

The short term memory is killing me... I keep thinking I'll remember how could I forget...

obviously, I'm just going to leave it as sometime I'll go oh yea, but has
that ever happened to you, where you can't remember what you were working on?

Haven't had that one yet. I may have multiple projects in the
design/proposal stage, but once a proposal is accepted/fabrication begins I
have a hard and fast rule that the current project is finished before a new
one is started.

--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)