Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alternate ways of getting jobs done

On 3/18/2014 11:50 AM, philo wrote:
On 03/18/2014 11:41 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
X I thought everyone had seen that famous footage? Maybe we grew up
in different schools, but that was "common knowledge" where I was.

You did not know I was kidding?

I knew about that ever since I was a kid and even then I though
filling a blimp with hydrogen was stupid beyond belief.

Only recently did I learn that the US has (or had) a monopoly on
helium and refused to sell any to Germany. So...they redesigned the
blimp to use hydrogen...which was beyond insane.

I do believe that SM was applying a sharp longitudinal impulse causing
the extension of one of your lower extremities. ^_^

TDD

Strangely, I was serious. A rare moment of such.
I figured he could be the one guy who hasn't seen.

--
..
Christopher A. Young