Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: We Never Know

Lew Hodgett wrote:

Those poesies keep smelling better and better.

About time to do some sailing while still able and warmer
weather is coming to enjoy it.

What's your way to enjoy those poesies?

No so much anything directly Lew, but I will say that it just seems to come
more naturally now to enjoy things just for the sake of it, to let go of
junk that I just don't need to carry around, and probably the biggest - to
not have to win every little thing. Maybe that's just a sign of getting
older and lazier, but it's probably as close to enjoying those poesies as I
get right now.

--

-Mike-