Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
RosemontCrest[_2_] RosemontCrest[_2_] is offline

Default cassette drive belts ? ? ?

On 3/21/2014 9:01 AM, pintlar@node1 wrote:
I have two small portable boom boxes that each have cassette players with
turnstiles that do not turn. I can hear the motor working on number 1 ( the
first I would like to repair);
a Lennoxx Mod CD-101
Manufactured July 1998.
I get no responce at the 1-800-315-5885 service number.
. . . My 'techie' said he would have to charge $50 to repair it. I figure I
can do this if I can locate the belt to replace the broken one.
. . . My question is if the cassette drive belt is either flat or round in
cross section? I appreciate any assistance anyone can come forward with..
. . chas

You might get more replies by posting your question to
sci.electronics.repair.