GateAuto GateAuto is offline
Junior Member

Location: Lancashire and Birmingham UK
Default Kits to open gates automatically - help and advice

Hi

Just a quick welcome and introduction - GateAuto is a family run business that has quickly grown into one of the leading suppliers of gate automation and garage door openers.

As installers we can offer friendly advice for anyone that is looking for a DIY solution for adding electric gates.

Over the years we have built up a strong relationship with the leading manufacturers in Europe - BFT, Liftmaster, FAAC and Beninca are the main brands available. If you require any assistance on selecting the best kits for any kind of wooden or iron gate - please fel free to ask or visit gateauto.co.uk