Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Gas Fire thoughts

On 3/21/2014 7:31 AM, Chris J Dixon wrote:
DerbyBorn wrote:
Bob Minchin wrote
I have obviously misinterpreted this on the Magiglo website Q&A

Q. Can I run the ducting from a Duo Power Side Vent through the cavity wall
of my house?
A. Unfortunately no. Building Regulations will not permit.

That does seem a little strange, especially considering the
brochure shows such terminals on what looks very much like a
cavity wall.

I wonder if what they really are responding to is "Can I run the
ducting laterally in the cavity wall of my house?", as opposed to
simply passing straight through it.

That would make sense. Pity the Q&A were so ambiguously written.