Posted to alt.home.repair
Bubba[_6_] Bubba[_6_] is offline

Default AUSTRALIA FINDS POSSIBLE OBJECTS LINKED TO MH370

On Wed, 19 Mar 2014 23:19:24 -0600, "PV" not4utono@ spamzone.org
wrote:

micky wrote:
On Wed, 19 Mar 2014 07:19:11 -0600, "PV" not4utono@ spamzone.org
wrote:

micky wrote:
Boy is it exciting to watch a skilled juggler juggle running chain
saws. He's got to be really good to do that....

But it finally occurs to me. The engine's running but the chain's
not moving, is it? So the only chance of getting hurt is stubbing
a finger a little by bumping it against the case or getting a
little burn brushing the hot muffler against the jugger's skin,
right?

The good juggler catch the handle at the trigger and rev it up so
the chain is moving before tossing it up again

How long does it take the chain to stop after that? Before he
catches it again or after?

Not for the faint of heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbMvxLRdpm0

Here you go, chains still spinning while being juggling, super slow motion
to prove the point

Wow. You found the perfect video. You're right, the chain is running.

Of course he added those 14 inch handles to each saw.

I think the idea is, If it spins around but the handle is not about to
land in the juggler's hand, he should control himself and just not grab
it, let if fall on the ground, rather than grab the moving chain.

But I can't juggle at all. I've tried tennis balls, and if I can't do
them, I don't think I can do anything. Kudos to this guy.