Posted to rec.woodworking
jloomis[_2_] jloomis[_2_] is offline

Default wierd grading on Columbia Birch.. Made in USA says ON-GRADE

Not sure what on grade....
I have a saying here to clients....
The grade is #2 or better.......
#3 or better.....
I tell clients............the grade........"It doesn't get any better"

john

"woodchucker" wrote in message

I can't find anything about ON-GRADE anywhere.
I went to Columbia's site could not find anything.

Don't know what it means.
see: http://i.imgur.com/eqrXfhj.jpg

Anyone have an idea, got it from HD a few months ago for 51 cents before
they stopped doing 51 cents..

The 51 cents were for the remnants of what someone already paid for. ie
they bought a full sheet but only needed a portion of it and had it
cut.. the rest would go to .51 or 1.02.. no more. Now HD wants 70% of
the retail value.

--
Jeff