Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default NE-2 I-V Curve ??

On Wed, 19 Mar 2014 19:33:10 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Wed, 19 Mar 2014 18:15:21 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

We're not talking about Jim's version, we're talking about why you
seem to be having trouble with LTspice native library parts.

Having trouble?

---
If it isn't doing what you want it to, what would you call it?
---

Sometimes LT Spice converges very slowly. It's not the parts so much as it's
Spice itself. Usually you can fiddle with sim params or values to get it to run
faster, but I haven't found a predictable way to do that.

I wish there was a min time step setting, or better yet a fixed time step
setting.

---
Ask Helmut.