Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Canadian Household Net Worth Increased 44% between 2005-2012, US falls 40% Between 2007-2010

In article ,
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

Sanity lies somewhere in the middle and you need unions - however bad
they might be - to achieve that balance of power.

Otherwise we're going to continue on the long slide down that we're
already on.

Since unions topped out as %age of workers 60 years ago and has been
downhill ever since and since the best time for workers was arguably in
the 70s and 80s, it is really hard to suggest unions had all that much
to do with it.
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein