Posted to alt.home.repair

Default has anyone been experiencing difficulties with google hangoutstoday ?

On 3/18/2014 6:33 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 11:33:36 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

I dealt with another 4 inches of global warming today. Wish it
were green.

All that cold you're complaining about is cold that's not
thickening the arctic ice. Instead it's bothering you, and being
replaced with warmer air in the arctic. All part of that warming
righties love to complain about.

Can you provide one study; a single one, that says "global warming /
climate change" is caused by man?! Lefties bitch, but can't show
the study that says weather changes are caused by man.

Spit!

How arrogant those useful idiots are to believe that mankind can
actually affect and control Gaia. They are blind to the fact that their
puppet masters wish to use the climate idiocy to gain control of me and
thee. o_O

TDD