Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default has anyone been experiencing difficulties with google hangouts today ?

On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 11:33:36 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

I dealt with another 4 inches of global warming today.
Wish it were green.

All that cold you're complaining about is cold that's not thickening the arctic
ice. Instead it's bothering you, and being replaced with warmer air in the
arctic. All part of that warming righties love to complain about.

Can you provide one study; a single one, that says "global warming /
climate change" is caused by man?! Lefties bitch, but can't show the
study that says weather changes are caused by man.

Spit!
--
Hillary Clinton: I haven't driven a car since 1996