Eugen Schlaak

Default Bowl Saving: A Comprehensive Discussion

"Lyn J. Mangiameli" wrote in message rthlink.net...
The following is the near final draft of an article that will appear
with full formatting and photos in Fred Holder's periodical More
Woodturning. Part 2 by Joe Fleming will come out the following month.

Lyn!
It has been some time since I looked at this news group. What a good
description of the subject!Absolutely perfect from what I know about
the subject.
I do not have a coring system but if I decide to buy one in the future
this sure will help me make a choice much easier
Would it be possible to post it on WoW in the "Filing Cabinet"
perhaps?
maybe Herm does not know you wrote this article.
There will be many family Members interested in this one.
Thank you very much
Eugen Schlaak