Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another battery charger question

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 09:37:00 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

One of my assigned tasks was to stand outside the kaserne gate with a
camera during terrorist alerts and try to photograph their license
plate. Could I possibly have been a more obvious target?

Driving in city traffic with a loaded machine gun made me extremely
aware of how much trouble I could get into, and prompted me to
practice Situational Awareness without becoming tense, instead of
daydreaming.

http://www.itstactical.com/intellico...ognize-change/
"Over time, this becomes almost a background activity, requiring
little conscious thought."

Condition Yellow is where every thinking individual needs to live.

http://www.teddytactical.com/Sharpen...0Awareness.htm

--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"

---