Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Line6 amp repair, Spider 111 30, 2006

Speaker hiss so the TDA2050 ok, +/-20V. +/-9V and 3.3V for the digital
all there. No front LEDs lit
There was some throughput of hum when I first connected a jack to the
input but nothing since , nor feeding test signal direct into the 2
lines from the 072 first opamp , conveniently discretely isolated on
that end of the board. I've been bench testing without the connection to
the front panel click switches+LEDs, to avoid taking all that part. Next
thing to try, but anyone know if a break in that ribbon to the front
panel , or my full disconnection, can cause the Philips system uC to
stop functioning, by lack of load or continuity?