Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Flight MH370 disaster - new theory (asphyxia - air problems)

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

Agreed. Certainly Shah, the pilot with the huge simulator, appears to have
been able to easily acquire that data. I wonder if MS Flight Simulator
teaches users how to disable the transponder. Some of those simulators are
notoriously accurate.

Wouldn't tell us anything either way. (1) being checked out on the
plane, he would know where the switch it. (2). It would also be in the
manuals that are carried in their flight bags (or flight iPads depending
on the airline.

I think that after years of suppressing the Muslim Uighurs in their outlying
districts that the Uighurs, possibly with a little help from a state actor
like Iran or Syria, took the plane. The fact that these two pilots
published photos of themselve frolicking in the cabin with teenage girls
alarms me. A terrorist would seize on that sort of information to trick
those pilots into opening the cabin for some very bad girls.

I can't see Iran or Syria doing that to China. First of all, China has
consistently sided with both on the Security Council. Secondly, China
has fewer concerns about retaliation than even our most hawkish people
in the US have. Doesn't make sense for those two to risk it.
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein