Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Flight MH370 disaster - new theory (asphyxia - air problems)

wrote in message
wrote:
wrote in message

stuff snipped

While the level of expertise seems too much for the Chinese Muslim
separatists to execute, there are helpful intelligence services all over

the
world that would train them just to make the Chinese go through hell.
Russians, Syrians, Iranians, etc.

If the pilot or co pilot were involved, getting any information about
that plane would be fairly trivial, the book is probably ON the plane.

Agreed. Certainly Shah, the pilot with the huge simulator, appears to have
been able to easily acquire that data. I wonder if MS Flight Simulator
teaches users how to disable the transponder. Some of those simulators are
notoriously accurate.

If they were planning this for a while it would make sense that they
found out what they needed to know and touched each one of those
breakers at least once before they started so they could do this
fairly quickly.

I'd say it was pretty well planned since they obviously got away with it -
to some extent. Whether the plane was landing in one of over 600 places
that could handle such a plan remains to be seen. As we've both postulated
before, it may be rammed into silt, sand and mud after a vertical flight
into the ocean.

I had another thought about this.
China may have tracked that plane from the git go, followed it to it's
final resting place and either shot it down or just dropped a bag over
the hijackers when they landed it.
If this was really a political act, covering it up is more like China
than going on CNN and bragging about catching them.

I think that after years of suppressing the Muslim Uighurs in their outlying
districts that the Uighurs, possibly with a little help from a state actor
like Iran or Syria, took the plane. The fact that these two pilots
published photos of themselve frolicking in the cabin with teenage girls
alarms me. A terrorist would seize on that sort of information to trick
those pilots into opening the cabin for some very bad girls.

The guys would be tortured for information and then just
"disappeared"

Well, that's always been an option for China.

If they really wanted to cover this up they would sprinkle a few
bodies and some floating artifacts somewhere in the South Indian Ocean
to be "found" later.

I wonder if we'll ever know. The secrets of this
hijacking/diversion/whatever may have died with the crew and passengers if
they ditched in the Indian Ocean. There's a possibility that the jog south
was just a false lead and that when they were well out of ground radar
range, they set course for their true destination.

--
Bobby G.