Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg Guarino[_2_] Greg Guarino[_2_] is offline

Default Bi-fold closet doors

On 3/16/2014 11:56 PM, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
Want to install bi-fold doors (4 panels total) on a closet 4 feet wide but only 59 inches high. Standard doors are all 80 inches. While I've taken off a few inches off the width in the past, I've never removed 20 inches from the height.

Does anybody make shorter doors? Do I have to make my own? Rental unit so style not that important.

Ivan Vegvary

(Cross posted to alt.home repair)

Louvered shutters, maybe?

---