Posted to sci.electronics.repair
aji darmawan aji darmawan is offline

Default Highly Shielded Audio Cable

in my very hard to get this.

http://belajarteknolgi.com

Pada Senin, 10 Maret 2014 10:30:08 UTC+7, Ralph D. menulis:
Hi,

I need a cable (ideally about 20ft), stereo 3.5mm male/male, highly shielded

to connect my audio source to a transmitter across a room. This cable passes

many sources of interference, so the shielding is critical.

I would prefer to get it from Amazon so as to get it quick with Prime

(incredibly narrow window of free-time during a currently very busy

schedule) but would be OK with ordering from one of the Ham sites if

turnaround time is very good. I could not get a good search parameter on

Amazon that didn't turn up thousands of hits that I just don't have time to

sift through right now.

Any good cable with known good isolation would be good. I have ferrite

chokes I can use, but would prefer a cable of suitable quality that did not

need them (current cable is getting interference even with them as this is

not just run-of-the-mill 60cycle stuff).

Any good suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!