Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another battery charger question

On Sun, 16 Mar 2014 16:03:49 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sun, 16 Mar 2014 12:27:13 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 22:35:36 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

I also ran into someone selling stolen CATV equipment from the
company I worked for. It had service stickers with my handwriting on
each piece.

Tell us!!

It was the Cincinnati Hamfest. The so called 'security' wasn't
interested in the fact that he had over $3,000 worth of our cable
converters. He was more interested in the Hudepol Beer Tank Truck for
the free beer. I had serviced every piece of the equipment, and I used
3/4" Avery color coding dots to make notes on the bottom of the case. He
didn't realize there was tiny writing on them. At least I got the
license plate number to turn over to a real police officer.

And then what happened?

He had already sold all of the CATV equipment, but he was caught with
other stolen goods. That was the last I heard about it, since it was
about the time I left the Cable TV business.

You arent much of a story teller. Sigh.

Gunner

--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"

---