Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Looking for cable, 2 coax with overall 3rd shield

amdx wrote:

VGA monitor cable?

I'm not aware of what is inside,
does this super VGA type look right?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/6FT-10FT-30F...-/350979305532

They have three miniature 75 ohm coax cables and an outer shield, along
with several other single conductors. This is for your homemade Boonton
RF probe, so I've seen the cable they use. Don't you have a spare
monitor cable laying around, or a recycler that will let you swipe a
cable off a bad monitor?

I'll take a look through my junque, I may have one I can tear into.
Yes, I'm trying to put a cable together, that will work on the Boonton.
Two coax, small and flexible is the ideal.
Thanks, Mikek