Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Flight MH370 disaster - new theory (asphyxia - air problems)

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

My opinion is that it's evidence of the human mind needing to have rational
explanations for everything that happens. It's why early man created Zeus
(to explain thunder and lightning) and probably why we've got civilization.
It's insatiable curiosity coupled with a fear of the unknown. We want to
make things "knowable" so they don't frighten us.

Which brings to about the only interesting quote from the short-lived
8th Doctor:"
"I love humans. Always seeing patterns in things that aren't there."

One thing's for sure. A lot of us know a lot more about airplanes than we
did a week ago!

I don't know. My cynical suggests in the final analysis we may know
even less....
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²