Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another battery charger question

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 22:35:36 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

I also ran into someone selling stolen CATV equipment from the
company I worked for. It had service stickers with my handwriting on
each piece.

Tell us!!

It was the Cincinnati Hamfest. The so called 'security' wasn't
interested in the fact that he had over $3,000 worth of our cable
converters. He was more interested in the Hudepol Beer Tank Truck for
the free beer. I had serviced every piece of the equipment, and I used
3/4" Avery color coding dots to make notes on the bottom of the case. He
didn't realize there was tiny writing on them. At least I got the
license plate number to turn over to a real police officer.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.