Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another battery charger question

On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 15:57:55 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 11:12:13 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

Ice storms destroy large areas of our grid but the power is back on
again in a week.

They are seldom Destroyed. Broken perhaps..but seldom destroyed.

What would you call it when they have to replace broken poles and
wires and the drops on houses?

Broken.

When the transmission and transformer sites are burned/blown
up/out...thats destroying the system.

Gunner

--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"

---