Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT- Pills

philo wrote:
On 03/15/2014 08:56 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Tony Hwang wrote:
Todd wrote:
On 03/14/2014 08:28 PM, philo wrote:
On 03/14/2014 07:44 PM, Jerry wrote:
If someone has pills, which are 250mg, and take two. Is it the same as
taking one 500mg pill?

Yes,,,but whatever the meds go on-line and read all about them.
If your doctor is telling you to do something you don't think is right,
you have the right to question him or her.

1++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Don't take any pill unless you go on line and check it
out with multiple sources

Hi,
Every thing on-line is not all right and true.

BS. They can't put anything in the internet that isn't true.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bufTna0WArc

Notice: I did not tell anyone not to take their doctor prescribed
meds...but I did say to do your own research.

One good way to do so is simply get the monograph from the manufacturer itself.

First, I don't know why you responded to my post.

Second, I sure hope you didn't think my post was serious. If you did,
please, please click on the link.