Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Just bought an old South Bend...Mod????????

On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 04:04:37 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 13 Mar 2014 13:34:05 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

"John B." wrote:

On Thu, 13 Mar 2014 03:49:47 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

I always use 1313 Mockingbird Lane as part of such registrations.

Fans of the Munsters will recall that addy....

And that you do have bolts in your neck. ;-)

I don't know about the bolts in the neck but he had staples in his
belly :-)

More scrap metal for his collection? ;-)

Nope..no staples in the belly. Had an x-ray to check. Now they did
weave a nice bit of stainless steel wire through my sturnum after they
split my chest however.

You'll be fun in the long lines at the TSA checkins, I'll bet.

Those are where the minorities ('cuz it's politically correct to hire
them) run the Arab-looking folks through and onto the planes without
searches ('cuz it's not politically correct) while they paw at the
potential terrorists: little 6 year old girls and cavity search
grannies. God forbid a mother try to bring her breast milk onboard
without contaminating it!

As Wayne Newton would say: Bless their little hearts.

--
Creativity can solve almost any problem. The creative act,
the defeat of habit by originality, overcomes everything.