Posted to alt.home.repair

Default MH370 - have they checked all passengers for flying experience,military service?

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 12:31:07 PM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
Adam Kubias wrote:

The American media has spun this into a story of a terrorist attack by

focusing on the stolen passports. What percentage of Malaysia-China

flight don't have passengers using false passports? Probably 50%, its

not a big deal. Its how SE asians get around since if you use a

Phillipino passport (for example) then you can't get a visa in any

country.

Just take a chill pill, Yankees. Believe or not, I feel safer knowing

that every American citizen does not have NSA-style access to my

personal information - whether or not I'm on a missing plane.

So the fact that the plane was hundreds of miles off course when last seen

doesn't make you think terrorist?

We still don't know that it was off course. There has been a lot of
confusion, but Malaysian official current statement is that they had
contact with some unknown object in the Straits of Malacca, at 29.5K
feet, that *might* have been MH370, but they don't know what it was.

But it's certainly reasonable that terrorism remain on the list
of possibilities. And including that on the list hasn't been a
focus of USA media, it's been worldwide. If anything, there should
be more focus. For example, we have a pretty good idea of who the
19 year old Iranian was. But I've not heard anything about the 29
year old. Have they found this "Ali" guy who provided the fake
passports? And to add to the list of questions, if they were going
to illegally enter and stay in Europe, why did they only have one
backpack and two notebook PCs? (that's according to the friend of
the 19 year old who dropped them off at the airport).