Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PING TMH

On 13/03/2014 20:43, John Williamson wrote:
On 13/03/2014 20:40, Tim Watts wrote:
On 13/03/14 18:56, Stephen wrote:
Thank you every one for all your comments, I have learned a lot.....

I've had a few more thoughts.....

Do customers make voice calls to Handymen or do they email instead?

They can SMS.

The fact remains that most potential customers would rather talk to
someone, even if it's not the person about to do the job. Maybe use an
answering service? Once the initial contact is made, then things get
easier.

And another thing, when I worked in the office for a landscape gardening
company, and later on a coach company, and left the answerphone while we
had lunch or were otherwise engaged, 99% of calls that got put through
to the answerphone rang off without speaking.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.