IMM

Default Combi boiler - long wait to get hot water

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

Some electric instants can manage two taps.

Doing what? Certainly not delivering any
meaningful supply. You'll be
saying that electric showers are worthwhile next.

You really are not that bright are you?
the electric instant is for a backup only.
You will have enough hot water to fill a sink
or two and have a low grade shower.

Very low grade.

Enough to get washed while the combi gets fixed.

You didn't read did you, or not bright
enough to get a simple point. The
man wants a combi for the clear advantages
it gives, which is not having a
cylinder taking up space and not to mention
the installation costs of one.

Advantages over what? The space saving is minimal,

Nonsense! A cylinder & tank take up a large volume. And in a flat or small
house that is a lot.

and never seems
to be a problem when you
recommend a heatbank. A certain
inconsistency......

You are very bright! A heat bank is when a combi cannot cope and they can
do bathrooms.

England hadn't won when I hit the send key.
Duh! Did you want me to
predict the final score and who won at the time?

Of course.. :-)

If I could do that I would be 5 mill richer each week.

---