Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Patio awnings? (Ping TMH?)

Primrose. They truly are excellent, as is the company. I have one myself!

As do I.

Been out there for several years. Our house has a slightly odd
construction - one side of the window it awns is brick. The other side
is, umm, space at the height required for the bolting. So I bolted a
piece of something like 4 by 2 timber (might be a bit heftier than that)
and attached the canopy to a bit of that which extends upwards by a foot
or so.

The actual fabric has faded, but it has done sterling service. Would
happily have another in future.

--
Rod