Darrell Feltmate

Default Ideas for quieting the Craftsman 21715 15" lathe?

Folks
I am still using my Craftsman and still consider it to be a bargain. I
have it bolted to the floor and turn pieces up to eighteen inches
without problem except getting that large a piece of wood. I find it
quiet to turn on and dependable. I have replaced one drive belt but no
big deal there. I have had both the gear driven and the belt driven
models and like both. Once I get the dust collector and the drill going
for sanding, noise from a lathe is not a problem. Wear hearing
protectors in the shop, folks. You want your ears for a long time.
--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate