Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default Flight MH370 disaster - new theory (asphyxia - air problems)

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 18:55:26 -0700,
wrote:

...snip...

But from what I've heard, all the misinformation, BS, it was flying
for 2 hours when contact was lost, it was flying for 40 mins when
contact was lost, etc, my best guess is that it went down off
Kohta Bura right where we know the data ended. Something sudden,
catastrophic,
that resulted in the plane losing power to the transponders, going
down mostly intact, near vertical, leaving little debris.

In early 60's a satellite could read the headlines of a paper lying on the
ground, so why is it so hard to NOT see this plane?

This region has to be one of the most monitored regions in the world.

Aren't there satellite imaging services that supply photos to the public?

From memory flying IFR, you are radar tracked from start to finish, where
are those records? And from memory, alarms go off *IF* they lose track of
your little blip.