Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default Table Saw purchase question

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:06:28 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

This whole disagreement on the SawStop is mostly based on whether you
have a dislike for the SawStop product because of it's owner or if you
simply judge the product on it's own merits. Again if you let emotion
play a part of your decision making you may not get the best deal on
paper. As with anything you buy if you are happy with your decision you
got a good deal for you. We like to buy what we like whether what we
like is a good product or not. When we put aside the good feeling and
look only at the facts we make better decisions.

You have to despise the guy for his tactics to make it law to use his
product.

You have to admire the guy for taking the risk and starting his own
business with the high quality saw.

You have to step back from all of that and make a decision based on
facts and what is best for you.

That's it in a nutshell!