Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default Need 5 gal gas can replacement caps?

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 23:23:30 -0400, BobMCT wrote
in

I have four 5 gal gas cans and three of them are newer and have the
carb compliant gas cap/nozzles that are worth crap. They've all
broken even though they usually leaked like crazy. I would like to
replace them with the standard course thread screw on caps without any
fancy nozzle gizmo.

However, I cannot seem to find anything. Has anyone else had any
luck finding such a replacement cap? My cans are Briggs & Stratton
and Scepter. All suggestions appreciated.

Check out EZ-Pour http://ezpourspout.com/wp/