Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem[_2_] Markem[_2_] is offline

Default Table Saw purchase question

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:10:38 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Leon wrote:
On 3/11/2014 11:58 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:44:40 -0400, FrozenNorth
Old tank was nearly 60 years old, I put in a new tank, double walled
with a float in between, first tank leaks, float rises and I know I
have to get another tank. Just pass on the insurance.

Unfortunately, that is not an option in many instances. Many or most
businesses have to have insurance(s) to operate.

And or if they have a mortgage on that property. Lenders do not let
you go without protection for their investments.
They will in a heart beat buy the insurance for you and add it into
your escrow payments and not give a second thought to what insurance
rates you will be paying.

This whole conversation is getting way out of hand. Yes - Leon is right in
some respects, but not in total. Banks do not unilaterly just purchase
insurance that they think you need or even that insurance companys are
pushing. It really pays to talk to people who really know and not pay any
attention to internet newsgroup advice.

Yes but do not let your mortgager buy flood insurance for you or any
other insurance buy it yourself.

Mark