Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default Table Saw purchase question

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:40:10 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
Yes, in that exreme, I do agree. I do not however agree that there has been
a tremenous amount of logic and unemotion thought in this thread. A lot of
assertions, but I don't see much of that valued logic stuff.

Well, that's slightly different. Almost every time, the SawStop has
been discussed, I've gotten into it with krw. That is emotion driven
because we thoroughly detest each other. That's different only because
the discussion is online. If the conversations we've had were in
person, I'm sure we'd have tried to beat the crap out of each other.
We can't do that online, so pent up emotions get let loose.